Not all of us will have the privilege to a child of our own as this world can sometimes be unfair. Those who do not want to have a baby get the chance of having one, and unfortunately, these women think it is their right to take away a life that they opt for abortion. If this world would be kinder enough to those who genuinely deserve to be a mother, no woman will be secretly weeping in frustration for not having a baby to tuck in at night.
If there’s such thing as worst frustration, it would be not having a child of our own, especially for us, women. It is our essence to become a mom, and when fate is cruel, we don’t get to fulfill our purpose, but then who says we can’t. Being a mother is not just having to conceive. It is more on what we are naturally, and women are nurturers. They can turn things lovely and pure that’s why women should not let science tell them they could not be a mom.
What Adoption Means:
- Adoption does not make you less of a mother, and it does not make the child you raise less of a person deserving of love and care. He may not be from you, but you are intertwined for a reason, and there’s no limit to being a mom. Women are born to be one, even when physically couldn’t.
- Adoption can make you wonder how it would be like to have a little angel who came inside you, but having to be a mother to someone who didn’t will make your heart bigger because you are capable of loving someone born from another.
- Adoption makes everything more meaningful because the fact that you want to have a baby out of your desire to have one is enough to say that you are going to be the best mom. You opt for adoption because you want to be a mother, not because life made you.
- Adoption is not a hopeless Once you made the decision, you will realize that it may indeed be the source of hope. It could make your life more meaningful that you would understand why things didn’t work out the way you planned them.
- Adoption doesn’t make the child love you less, and that is for sure. There will always be a feeling of gratitude because he knows that you could go on with your life not having him, but you chose him, and that will always be something special.
Not all of us will be blessed to become a biological mother indeed, but we are all capable of loving like one. Our body may hinder us, but there is nothing more important than to have the heart of a mother. It doesn’t matter if the child came from us or not. It is what we can do for him in the real world which is outside of the womb. After all, motherhood is not just being pregnant. It is about what we can do after the nine months.